Wednesday, September 22, 2010

King Uncaged


With six “more than successful” albums over a nine-year span, rapper Clifford (T.I.) Harris Jr. is more than ready to drop his up and coming debut “King Uncaged.” T.I. is also ready to put his recent prison sentence behind him and re-take his rightful name as “King of the South.”

With his recent release from prison, T.I. is back in the studio and is more than ready to release another one of his new creations. Before starting his one-year prison sentence, T.I. told Rolling Stone he was recording tracks for a new album. This upcoming album is now known to be the last of a trilogy, starting with “T.I. vs. T.I.P.” and “Paper Trail.” According to rap-up.com more than 100 songs have been recorded for the album. T.I. now has to sit down and decide the fourteen songs to release to the world. After only a few short months of being released, promo singles for the album “I’m Back” and “Got Your Back” quickly rose to number forty-four and thirty-eight on the Billboard Hot 100. T.I. has told reporters that listeners can expect songs about his time in prison, love, life, and why he is unsurpassable.

T.I. has not only changed as a new man since his time in prison, but is now ready to show what he has learned from his experience and what he is willing to do to put his name back on top.


image from musicjive.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your constructive and relevant comments. We moderate comments with the understanding that you, our readers, are protected and not misrepresented. Please understand that comments that are argumentative, combative, or deemed "not classroom appropriate" will not be published.

Thanks for reading our student produced publication!